Reka is established by Reka and Küçükbay families partnerships  in April, 2010.

Reka’s main business is vegetable oil including crushing,refining, trading and distribution of  agricultural commodities. 90% of the sales are originated from production  and the other 10% derived  from the trade activities.

Reka established Turkish biggest Vegatable Oil plant  in Muratlı, Tekirdağ. Crushing part May, 2013; the refinery part began production as of  October,2013 .

The capacity of the plant:

Crushing 1.400 MT /Day

Refinery  500 MT /Day

Bottling 500 MT /Day